Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Monday Link Up

Plum and June


Just a quick post to let you know that my wonderful friend Heidi from Fabric Mutt is hosting this week's Let's Get Acquainted Link Up on her blog.  Click here to add your link and while you are there, I definitely recommend taking a look around her awesome blog and seeing all of her beautiful projects!

I'm excited to see what everyone has been working on.  I'll be posting in the next day or so about my scrappy trip along progress and an old crafty hobby that my daughters and I decided to pick up again this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I wish my sewing space were as nice & cheery as Heidi's! I really need to do a good sort out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - can't wait to hear what you've been rediscovering with your little girl! When I do childhood crafting with my little girl I think it's often as much for me as for her! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!